Urban Network Digital & Music Industry Quarterly Magazine (MIQ)
In Conjunction with dotstudioPRO Presents….
THE INDIE MUSIC VIDEO COMPETITION
Video Submissions are Free!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 13
VOTING STARTS MAY 15-MAY 30
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Urban Network Digital Indie Music Video Competition where we put a spotlight on some of the industry’s emerging visual video artists—in the genres of Hip-Hop, R&B, Gospel and Pop—who use music and film to tell compelling musical stories. The Conference has once again partnered with dotstudioPRO to present this unique opportunity.
Indie Labels & Artists here is an opportunity to present your music video clips, and/or music video shorts before a panel of expert industry judges, your growing fan base, and to our online readership of influencers.
VOTING STARTS May 15-May 30, 2017, have your fans vote for your video at http://arthur.dotstudiopro.com/channel/urban-network-digital-tv-2
Or Download the Urban Network Digital App to View Videos and to Keep Up with all of the Conference Updates
Urban Network Digital & Music Industry Quarterly (MIQ) will announce Winners and Runner-Ups, in addition to hosting a pair of panels related to music videos and music integration during The Business of Music Entertainment Conference, on Thursday, June 8, 2017, at the Hilton Hotel, Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, 6360 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
The entire Conference runs June 8-10, 2017, and early bird registration is $100.
Video Submission is Absolutely Free!
Email your music video submission with its YouTube or Vimeo link to email@example.com
Have a compelling music video or music video short that you think should be showcased? We revel in discovering new talent. The only prerequisite is that music films are relatively new – and in release for no more than one year.
Typical music videos are 4 minutes in length. A music video short must be under 15 minutes in length. No full-length movies or non-music short films will be accepted.
Every Project will appear on the Urban Network Digital Video Page where the music video will be showcased for you to drive your fans in order to help you get the most views.
All submissions are to be delivered via a YouTube or Vimeo link. The Music Video that garners the most views will be chosen as the winner and their project will be screened multiple times at the Music Video Fest.
Video Submission is Absolutely Free! Submissions deadline extended until May 13
Again, Email your music video submission with its YouTube or Vimeo link to firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Winners and Runner-Ups Prizes:
- Top Prize Winner (video with the most votes) Receives an Apple TV Box, Sponsored by FUBU-TV….includes FUBU App, where the winner’s video will live on the FUBU Television Network Platform
- Top Three Winners will receive Swag Merchandise from FUBU-TV
- Top Three Winners will be featured on the Conference Video Compilation to run on large flat screens via common areas of the hotel throughout the duration of the Conference (video will be vetted for PG rated images and clean lyrics only)
- Top Two Winners will be able to Perform their Video Single in front of an Audience of Music Industry Professionals and Attendees during the Conference (if in attendance)
- Top Three Winners will have their video e-blasted to more than 50,000 Music Industry Professionals, and influencers via the Urban Network Digital e-blast Platform
- Top Three Winners Announced via Social Media during the Music-Entertainment Conference, hosted by Urban Network Digital & Music Industry Quarterly
- Post Coverage and Embedded Videos placed on the Urban Network Digital & Music Industry Quarterly sites
For the entire Conference Schedule, or for more information on the Indie Music Video Competition please visit http://urbannetworkdigitalconference.com
About the Conference
The Music-Entertainment Conference presented by Urban Network Digital & Music Industry Quarterly (MIQ) is the only event of its kind on the West Coast. More than 1,000 top music industry professionals will be on hand each day to share their wealth of expertise and knowledge, participating in a dozen entertainment-related seminars, panels and workshops. The Conference is attended by radio programmers and mix show DJs, artist managers, entertainment attorneys, music publishers, performance rights organizations, music supervisors, trade groups, digital music strategists, film and TV consultants, bloggers, journalists & the like. Nearly 100 independent & major label recording artists from various genres of music, ranging from R&B, Rap, Pop, and Gospel, including several bands, are scheduled to perform over the 3 day event.
Gives content creators for the first time ever the ability to aggregate content and take full advantage of new technologies, aiding in management, distribution, marketing, and monetization. This business model empowers digital media professionals to become their own independent studios, distributing content from a single video, to an MCN, across multiple platforms. dotstudioPRO bridges the gap between digital and traditional broadcast content.dotstudiopro.com/